Durrell Way, Warrington, WA3
This breathtakingly stunning, unique, and elaborate former 4 bed show home with indoor swimming pool situated on an extensive tree-lined plot at the entrance of an immensely popular cul-de-sac in the heart of Lowton village.
The current owners have refurbished, redesigned, and modernised the entire internal structure with open plan space in the forefront of their mind and focussing on the need of the typical 2.4 children lifestyle.
Upstairs, this includes 3 x bathrooms to serve the 3 x generous double bedrooms to follow young families through their journey into adulthood. Whilst downstairs, the double garage has been converted into a large second family room of extensive size to create a tranquil secondary space for all the family to take a break and enjoy.
These changes have created a huge house footprint comprising of 2 x large light and airy family reception rooms that you will struggle to find in the Lowton area, a large entertaining kitchen, and last but most certainly not least is the conservatory area with indoor heated low maintenance swimming pool surrounded by vast garden space to the entire perimeter, peaceful and not overlooked with a long driveway for 4-6 cars secure off-road parking.
- Minimal maintenance indoor heated swimming pool, with heater/air conditioning units in the conservatory for year-round usage. The pool is easily managed with a PH dip stick, chlorine tablet and monthly pump backwash – simple to do with no need for external party assistance!
- Additional side patio area at the edge of the conservatory to meet the early evening sun - ideal for early evening drinks, dining, or a hot tub if you wish!
- South facing, large, and private flat garden with Indian stone patio to the lawn - ideal for children’s play and dining or entertaining al fresco
- Ample storage space throughout the property with triple fitted wardrobes in 2 of the bedrooms, a boarded-out loft, airing cupboard with shelving, under stairs cloakroom cupboard and 2 x large sheds off the conservatory
- Automated dusk till dawn façade illumination and garden lighting of the entire house during the hours of darkness to highlight the stunning architectural features and grandeur of the house
- Full security system including motion detect CCTV cameras and security lighting of all perimeters, a ring doorbell, and a burglar alarm which also includes the protection of the swimming pool and conservatory area
- Spacious driveway for 4-6 cars with water fountain feature
What is to love?
The desirable spacious show home plot, with an indoor heated swimming pool, south facing low maintenance flat gardens for family play and al fresco dining, 2 x generous family rooms, a large entertaining family kitchen, and 3 x double bedrooms each with their own bathroom.
If you want a forever home that is suitable for impressive entertaining or family life through to adulthood alike, then this is it.
In summary, a house made to impress that is rare to find in most places, and we do not doubt it will not be on the market for long!
Lounge - 7.01m x 4.17m
Kitchen/Dining Area - 2.80m x 4.91m
Family Room/Bedroom 4 - 5.53m x 5.11m
Utility 1 - 1.49m x 1.76m
Utility 2 - 1.27m x 2.45m
WC - 1.13m x 1.76m
Swimming Pool - 12.35m x 6.02m
Bedroom - 1 5.26m x 2.60m
En-Suite - 1.94m x 2.26m
Bedroom 2 - 3.42m x 3.02m
En-Suite - 1.58m x 1.72m
Bedroom 3 - 3.48m x 2.83m
Bathroom - 1.94m x 2.43m
Durrell Way, Warrington, WA3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newton-le-Willows Station2.4 miles
- Earlestown Station3.3 miles
- Bryn Station3.7 miles
About the agent
The Good Estate Agents are a team of qualified professionals, with a decade of experience in the property and finance industry. Using our extensive network and innovative marketing technologies, we are able to bring sellers and landlords together with buyers and tenants respectively.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 11472. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Good Estate Agent, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.