Slaithwaite Road, Dewsbury
- 3 Bedroom Terrace Property
- Full Renovation Done
- Sought After Village Location
- Internal Viewings Recommended
Stairs to first floor. Radiator.
Lounge - 15'2" (4.62m) x 11'8" (3.56m)
Radiator. uPVC window. laminate flooring with brick effect wall as featured wall . Coving. Door to understairs storage. Glazed door giving access to ..
Dining Room - 8'9" (2.67m) x 7'7" (2.31m)
Radiator. uPVC window and uPVC glazed door
Kitchen - 8'6" (2.59m) x 7'1" (2.16m)
Fitted with a range of high and low level wood grain effect fronted units with a wood effect roll top work surface, tiled spashbacks, inset one and half bowl sink with mixer tap and drainer, space for gas cooker with stainless steel splashback, Beaumatic hood over. Space for fridge freezer. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. uPVC window
First Floor Landing
Store cupboard. Loft access and ladder to roof void with boarding
Bathroom - 6'2" (1.88m) x 6'1" (1.85m)
modern shower cubicle, pedestal wash handbasin, low flush w.c. Fully tiled walls. Radiator. uPVC window.
Bedroom 1 - 14'3" (4.34m) x 8'5" (2.57m)
Radiator. uPVC window. Coving. Recess suitable for wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 - 10'2" (3.1m) x 8'5" (2.57m)
Radiator. uPVC window. Coving.
Bedroom 3 - 8'2" (2.49m) x 6'0" (1.83m)
Radiator. uPVC window. Coving
To the front lawn and garden area. Paved rear patio area with garden area.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Slaithwaite Road, Dewsbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ravensthorpe Station1.2 miles
- Dewsbury Station1.4 miles
- Batley Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered by h
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2210_ADAE. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Adams Estates, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.