Moulsham Lodge, Chelmsford
- End Terraced House
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern First Floor Bathroom
- Fitted Kitchen/Diner
- Open plan Lounge
- Ground Floor WC
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Garage Converted to Gym
- Driveway to Front and Rear
- No Onward Chain
CLOAKROOM White wash hand basin and WC with concealed cistern, radiator, tiled walls, wood effect laminated flooring, extractor fan.
LOUNGE 11' 10" x 9' 1" (3.61m x 2.77m) Double glazed window to front aspect with fitted blinds, radiator, coved to smooth ceiling, wood effect laminated flooring, open plan to kitchen/diner.
KITCHEN/DINER 15' 11" x 10' 5" (4.85m x 3.18m) Double glazed French doors to rear garden with fitted blinds, double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, coved to smooth ceiling, range of fitted base and wall units, one and quarter bowl sink unit with mixer tap inset into work tops, integrated dishwasher, built in electric oven and four ring hob with hood above.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Textured and coved ceiling, loft access.
BATHROOM 7' 6" x 6' 11" (2.29m x 2.11m) Obscure double glazed window to rear aspect, heated towel rail, white suite, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over, wash hand basin with fitted cupboard below and close coupled WC, tiled floor and walls.
BEDROOM ONE 10' 10" x 8' 7" (3.3m x 2.62m) Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, textured and coved ceiling, wood effect laminated flooring.
BEDROOM TWO 11' 11" x 7' 1" (3.63m x 2.16m) Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, textured and coved ceiling, wood effect laminated flooring.
BEDROOM THREE 8' 10" x 8' 6" (2.69m x 2.59m) Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, textured ceiling, wood effect laminated flooring.
REAR GARDEN 42' (13m) Approx in length. Paved patio area off of the kitchen and leading to the side, remainder mostly laid to lawn, gated side access, outside power point, outside tap, panelled fencing.
GYM/HOME OFFICE 17' 10" x 8' 10" (5.44m x 2.69m) Two double glazed windows to front aspect, double glazed door to garden, smooth ceiling, wood effect laminated flooring.
FRONT Paved driveway for two vehicles. Additional driveway to end of garden.
Moulsham Lodge, Chelmsford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chelmsford Station1.5 miles
- Ingatestone Station5.0 miles
- Hatfield Peverel Station6.8 miles
About the agent
CURTIS O’BOYLE – experienced and enthusiastic independent estate agents with a reputation you can trust
Curtis O’Boyle’s first office opened in May of 1998 and was soon recognised for very high standards of service to home buyers and sellers by receiving the industry’s highest accolade of being selected “The Best Independent Estate Agency Office in the UK” at the National Association of Estate Agency Awards. This much coveted and prestigious award was achieved through friendly, knowled
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100923003953. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curtis O'Boyle, Maldon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.