Pickwick Grove, Birmingham, B13
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Available With Immediate Effect
- Off-Road Parking
- Three Bedroom Detached House
- Recently Modernised Throughout
- Dining Room
- Family Bathroom
- Garage and Patio Garden
Having off-road parking.
2.01m x 0.65m
Having wood laminate flooring. Radiator. 4.35m x 1.04m
Having tiled flooring. Radiator. Integrated oven, hob and extractor fan. 5.61m x 5.54m
Double glazed door leading to patio garden
Having wood laminate flooring. Radiator. 3.71m x 3.67m
Having carpet flooring. Radiator, 3.79m x 3.45m
2.78m x 2.42m
Stairs & Landing:
Having carpet flooring.
Having wood laminate flooring. Radiator. 3.71m x 3.34m
Having wood laminate flooring. Radiator. 3.80m x 3.54m
Having wood laminate flooring. Radiator. 2.26m x 1.93m
Having tiled flooring. Radiator. W.C. Panel bath with shower attachment and screen. 1.66m x 1.45m
Having vinyl flooring. 1.27m x 0.88m
Patio garden with lawn area.
Pickwick Grove, Birmingham, B13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hall Green Station0.8 miles
- Spring Road Station1.2 miles
- Tyseley Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Right Estate Agents, Shirley
Right Estate Agents LTD Suite 116 123 Stratford Road Shirley Solihull B90 3ND
Welcome to The Right Letting Agents
Are You Looking at Renting Your Property?
Are you fed up with Letting Agents charging excessive fees and offering a sub standard service?
All our locally based rental agents have expert knowledge within your area.
At Right Estate Agents we are delighted to offer a full lettings service. With over 40 years experience in residential lettings we have a proven track record and are expert
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KSPickwick32. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Right Estate Agents, Shirley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.