48 Brackenbrae Avenue, Bishopbriggs, G64 2BP
- Red sandstone Semi Detached Villa
- Prestigious Bishopbriggs address
- Period features
- Two / three public rooms
- Three / four bedrooms
- Large driveway and garage
- Private walled gardens
- Large cellar
- Close to amenities and schooling
- Viewing strongly recommended
STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT THROUGH AGENTS
Enjoying a fine position, on one of Bishopbriggs most prestigious avenues, ‘Bencloich’ is a handsome semi-detached villa in red sandstone which offers excellent family sized accommodation. The property is conveniently located within close proximity of Bishopbriggs Cross and is within the catchment area of well quoted local schools.
The ground floor accommodation comprises of an entrance vestibule leading through to a typically stylish Victorian reception hallway with a grand staircase leading to the upper levels. The large lounge, to the front, is a suitably grand apartment with a bay window filling the room with natural light. This apartment also features an ornate ceiling and intricate cornicing. There is a formal dining room, which comfortably accommodates a table large enough to host family occasions. The kitchen is to the back of the dining room and is large enough to accommodate a breakfast table and has a range of fitted units. There is a good size porch at the back of the kitchen which serves as a utility room. There is a toilet / cloakroom off the reception hallway. A study, or possible fourth bedroom, completes the ground floor.
The upper landing provides access off to three bedrooms and a large shower room. The master bedroom is a particularly impressive apartment. The room benefits from a deep bay frontage, cornicing and enviable dimensions. The second and third bedrooms are also attractive rooms. The shower room is fully tiled and is large enough to accommodate a bath should it be required.
The property also has a large basement, accessed from the rear gardens. This presently offers excellent storage but may have potential for further development, subject to planning and consents.
Externally, the property sits well back from the road behind an ample front garden. There is a lawn and flower beds alongside a drive. The driveway provides ample parking for a number of vehicles and provides access to the garage. The rear, walled gardens offer a secure space ideal for children and pets.
The property is well positioned within a most sought after area of Bishopbriggs and is conveniently placed for access to all local amenities including schools at both primary and secondary levels, shops, bars, restaurants and public transport services. The nearby town centre provides a more extensive range of amenities including supermarket and train station. In addition to this, there are excellent road links close by giving easy access to Glasgow City Centre and the central belt motorway network system.
The Energy Performance Rating for this property is E
48 Brackenbrae Avenue, Bishopbriggs, G64 2BP
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bishopbriggs Station0.1 miles
- Ashfield Station1.3 miles
- Possilpark & Parkhouse Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Pacitti Jones is the leading solicitor estate agent in the west of Scotland, combining the property expertise of an established and successful estate agent with the professional integrity of a law firm.
We know our market inside out and you can expect from us:
1. An authoritative valuation on your current home based on the latest sales information.
2. Expert recommendations on the most ef
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 169208. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pacitti Jones, Bishopbriggs. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.