Kilverstone, Werrington, Peterborough
- No Chain
- Sought After cul de sac Location
- En Suite
A well-presented detached family home, situated in the sought-after location of Werrington on the outskirts of Peterborough, close to local facilities and amenities including schooling and major transport links. The property offers light, spacious and well maintained accommodation throughout.
A well-presented detached family home, situated in the sought-after location of Werrington on the outskirts of Peterborough, close to local facilities, amenities including schooling.
Peterborough city centre and train station is 5.4 miles.
The property offers light, spacious and well maintained accommodation throughout, with the ground floor briefly comprising; entrance hall, cloakroom, a capacious open-plan living and dining room, a fitted kitchen and a large L-shaped conservatory with vaulted ceiling. Radiators in all rooms except the conservatory.
On the first floor, a landing gives access to the loft space and four generous bedrooms - Bedroom one benefits from a three-piece en-suite. There is also a re-fitted contemporary family bathroom.
Entrance hall with under stairs storage.
Cloakroom with WC and sink.
17'01" x 10'09" (Maximum inc box window) Electric fire.
10'5" x 9'01" Patio doors to conservatory.
14'09" x 11'02" (Maximum) Integral garage door.
21'01" x 14'11" (Maximum L-shaped room) Brick built conservatory with air conditioning, power and full blinds.
First Floor Landing
13'03" x 12'10" (Maximum) Built-in triple wardrobe and a built-in double wardrobe.
En-Suite with WC, double depth shower, sink with vanity unit under.
12'01" x 8' (Maximum excluding recess) Built-in triple wardrobe.
9'06" x 9'03" (Maximum including fitted wardrobe) Built-in double wardrobe.
12'01" x 8'02" (Maximum L-shaped room)
WC, deep bath with shower over, sink with vanity unit under, bluetooth integrated audio system.
16'07" x 8'05" (Maximum) Electric roll shutter door.
The property sits on a good sized plot within established gardens, with a generous front lawn and a spacious driveway providing ample off road parking and a turning space, leading to an integral single garage.
The rear gardens are well-established, with a circular lawn with low-level walling to raised flower beds, a patio/seating area, a shed, greenhouse, outside cold water tap, outside power, water butt and side gated access to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property Particulars
Kilverstone, Werrington, Peterborough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peterborough Station4.0 miles
About the agent
SHARMAN QUINNEY , WERRINGTON
The Sharman Quinney name has become synonymous with successful estate agency, in part through our attitude towards customer service and equally because of our proactive approach to selling.
With approaching thirty years’ experience in selling homes across Eastern England, our 23 offices with their local sales teams are flanked by Mortgage Services, Home Conveyancing, Lettings and Land & New Homes divisions, enabling us to guide you through the entire p
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WER204330. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Werrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.