Chickenden Lane, Staplehurst, Kent, TN12 0DP
- Let type:
- Long term
- Newly Refurbished Barn Conversion
- Idyllic Rural Location on Private Road
- Light Filled Entrance/Dining Hall
- Sitting Room With Views to Garden
- Family Room/Bed 4, Shower Room
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with Range, Utility
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite
- TwoDouble Bedrooms, Family Bathroom
- Large Private Courtyard, ORP
- Cranbrook School Catchment Area
This newly refurbished attached barn conversion is located in an idyllic rural location and finished to a very high specification throughout. Solid oak floors and exposed beams abound, with ample storage enabling this lovely family home to offer flexible comfortable and light filled accommodation within easy driving distance from the main line station at Staplehurst.
The ground floor accommodation comprises a light filled entrance/dining hall with floor to ceiling barn windows allowing intense natural light to flood into the property, a fully fitted kitchen with oil fired range and separate electric cooker, dishwasher and fridge/freezer , a separate utility room with washing machine. The kitchen opens onto a generously proportioned sitting room. There is also a family room with doors opening onto a private terrace, this could also be used as a bedroom 4 as there is also a ground floor luxury fitted shower room.
A staircase ascends to the first floor where there is a master bedroom with ensuite shower room with state of the art features, two further double bedrooms and a beautifully fitted family bathroom with walk in shower. Far reaching views across the adjoining countryside can be enjoyed from all the bedrooms, and from the wide landing area. Outside, there is a large private courtyard garden, which overlooks the pond and fields beyond the boundary. Lovely walks are easily accessed from this property. This property benefits from being located within the sought after Cranbrook School catchment area.
The property is situated amoungst converted farm buildings on the edge of the Wealden village of Staplehurst with its excellent amenities including post office, supermarket and primary school.
The mainline station is a short distance and provides commuter services to Charing Cross, London Bridge and Cannon Street (approx 55 minutes).
Together with the local primary school and Cranbrook School, there are a variety of state and public schools available in the area including Dulwich Preparatory School, Sutton Valence, Bethany, Benenden as well as grammar schools in Maidstone and Tonbridge.
Chickenden Lane, Staplehurst, Kent, TN12 0DP
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Staplehurst Station1.4 miles
- Headcorn Station2.0 miles
- Marden Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the
experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need
under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest
strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 521496. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harpers and Hurlingham, Cranbrook. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.