Kingfisher Drive, Leighton Buzzard
- NO UPPER CHAIN
- THREE/FOUR BED FAMILY HOME
- FIRST FLOOR KITCHEN & LOUNGE
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER
- OFF ROAD PARKING
Situated within SANDHILLS & available with NO UPPER CHAIN is this THREE/FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY. Privacy to the rear, TWO parking spaces plus an additional plot of the land. Comprising 3 Reception rooms, 3 Bathrooms plus kitchen/diner.
Situated within Sandhills & available with No Upper Chain is this delightful three/four bedroom semi-detached property. The property requires an internal inspection to fully appreciate what is on offer and in brief comprises entrance hall, downstairs shower room, bedroom four/study & family room to the ground floor. To the first floor is an 'L' Shaped Lounge, separate Kitchen/Diner and stairs leading to the second floor which gives you 3 extra bedrooms, an en-suite to the master bedroom and main family bathroom. Outside is the rear garden which is Un-Overlooked plus two parking spaces and an additional plot of land.
Double glazed door to the front, stairs to the first floor, under stairs cupboard and wood flooring.
Tiled with wash hand basin, wc and shower cubicle. Radiator and extractor fan.
Dining Room / Bedroom Four 13' 11" x 8' 1" ( 4.24m x 2.46m )
TV point, radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Family Room 15' 6" x 9' 8" ( 4.72m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to the rear, wood flooring and radiator. Double glazed Patio doors leading out to the garden.
Stairs from the ground floor and stairs to the second floor.
Lounge 17' 5" x 15' 7" ( 5.31m x 4.75m )
TV point, telephone point and radiator. Double glazed window to the front and double glazed French doors.
Kitchen 15' 5" x 9' 8" ( 4.70m x 2.95m )
Partially tiled, fitted kitchen, with a mix of wall and base units with work surface over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with drainer, electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. Plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher and integrated fridge/freezer. Central heating boiler and radiator. Double glazed window to the rear.
Stairs from the first floor.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 8' 10" ( 4.09m x 2.69m )
Built in wardrobes, TV point and radiator. Two double glazed windows to the front.
Partially tiled with wash hand basin, Wc and shower cubicle. Extractor fan and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 8' 3" ( 3.17m x 2.51m )
TV point, radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 6' 11" ( 2.97m x 2.11m )
Radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Partially tiled with wash hand basin, Wc and bath with mixer taps. Extractor fan, shaver point and radiator.
Path leading to the front door.
Astro turf, patio area and gated rear access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Kingfisher Drive, Leighton Buzzard
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leighton Buzzard Station1.5 miles
- Cheddington Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Leighton Buzzard Brown & Merry office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Brown & Merry opened the doors to its first office in Tring all the way back in 1832, so with over 185 years’ experience you could say that we are the experts in our field. However, if you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Brown & Merry as your estate agent…
>> Your local Brown & Merry team in Leighton Buzzard
Our team know the area
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ107592. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.