Bentley Lane, Leeds
- Two Double & One Single Bedroom
- Modern Semi Detached Home
- Spacious Dining Kitchen
- Main Bedroom with Ensuite
- House Bathroom & W.C.
- Gorgeous Garden
- Two Parking Spaces
- Cul-De-Sac to Rear
- Sought After Location
With PVCu double glazing, gas central heating and attractive decor throughout. The accommodation comprises to the ground floor: An entrance hallway with guest w.c.. A spacious lounge with gas fire to the front of the property. A spacious dining kitchen fitted with a range of gloss fronted wall and base units, integral oven, gas hob and extractor fan and having French doors to the garden. The first floor landing leads to: The main bedroom which has an ensuite shower room. There is a second double bedroom to the rear. The third bedroom is a good sized single. There is also a house bathroom with white suite and shower facilities. The well maintained, fully fence enclosed rear garden has a paved patio, lawned area and mature planted border. There are two parking spaces in the cul-de-sac to the rear.
Located on the Headingley / Meanwood border, there is convenient access to the wealth of amenities and facilities of both areas including: excellent schools, shops, bars and restaurants. There are lovely leafy walks along the Meanwood Valley trail, as well as excellent transport links to Leeds city centre.
Homes in this location are always highly sought after. We therefore recommend an early viewing to avoid missing out.
Bentley Lane, Leeds
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burley Park Station1.1 miles
- Headingley Station1.3 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Manning Stainton have been helping people move, providing professional, expert advice and outstanding customer service for over 20 years.
With 19 prominent high street branches across our region, our experienced sales and lettings teams have in depth knowledge about what’s going on in your local market.
We understand the pressures of daily life and that’s why our network of residential branches are open 7 days a week and we are ready to take your call 8am until 8pm, 7 days a week.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR200354. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.