Ironstone Drive, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Well Presented Semi Detached
- Modern Popular Development
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge
- Contemporary Kitchen/Diner
- Three Bathrooms
- Off Street Parking and Garage
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Early Viewing Recommended
Having both gas central heating and double glazing throughout, the ground floor accommodation comprises; entrance hallway, downstairs w.c. with wash hand basin and a staircase to the first floor. The spacious lounge has a feature fireplace with windows to the front and rear elevation. The contemporary kitchen/diner has a range of wall and base units, gas hob with electric oven and extractor over, integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher, ample space for a dining table and doors providing access to the rear garden.
To the first floor landing area is access to the loft space. There are two good size double bedrooms, both of which benefit from built in wardrobes and a third single bedroom. The en suite to the master has a three piece suite comprising; shower cubicle, low flush w.c. wash hand basin and part tiled walls. The family bathroom also has a three piece suite comprising; bath with shower over, low flush w.c. wash hand basin and part tiled walls.
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off street parking and a garage which the vendor currently uses as a home office/social area. To the rear of the property is an enclosed low maintenance garden with astroturf and patio areas.
Early viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Ironstone Drive, Leeds, West Yorkshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cottingley Station1.0 miles
- Morley Station2.1 miles
- Bramley Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Manning Stainton have been helping people move, providing professional, expert advice and outstanding customer service for over 20 years.
With 19 prominent high street branches across our region, our experienced sales and lettings teams have in depth knowledge about what's going on in your local market.
We understand the pressures of daily life and that's why our network of residential branches are open 7 days a week and we are ready to take your call 8am until 8pm, 7 days a week.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FEA210046. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Wortley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.