Matlock Spa, Matlock, DE4 3TF
1,484 sq. ft.
(138 sq. m.)
- Three/Four Bedrooms
- Three Storey Townhouse
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Double Aspect Living Room
- Two Ensuites
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Fourth Single Bedroom/Study
- Integral Car port
- Private Rear Garden
- Beautiful Location
The ground floor of the property comprises double bedroom with ensuite, generous entrance hall and access to car port. The first floor provides a spacious, double aspect living room which links around into the dining area and fitted kitchen.
A large double bedroom with en-suite shower is found on the second floor. A double bedroom and a study, or alternatively a small fourth bedroom also on the second floor with a large family bathroom to complete the property.
Also boasts a private rear garden.
Council Tax Band TBC. EPC rating B
Located in the heart of the Derbyshire Dales, Matlock Spa is just ten minutes’ walk away from the newly revitalised Matlock Town and a stone’s throw from the Peak District National Park.
Surrounded by beautiful countryside, historic castles and delicious places to eat, Matlock Spa is extremely well connected to England’s extensive road and rail network, offering a wide range of lifestyle options and stunning natural surroundings.
A short drive away from the M1, motorists and rail users can get to London in less than three hours, Manchester in an hour and a half, or Derby in less than 40 minutes.
Matlock Spa - a lifestyle, not a location.
BrochuresMatlock Spa, Matlock, DE4 3TFBrochure
Matlock Spa, Matlock, DE4 3TF
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Matlock Station0.3 miles
- Matlock Bath Station1.3 miles
- Cromford Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Douglas & Simmons was founded purely on the vision and desire to provide the best value estate agency with an ethos for going that extra mile, delivering the best results and achieving the best price, by using the best people, processes, technologies and campaigns to achieve this. The company has strong foundations spanning 30 years with founding partner Graham Douglas, who embarked upon his estate agency career in 1986.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31200348. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas and Simmons Estate Agents, Wantage. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.