Chilkwell Street, Glastonbury
- A well presented mid terrace period home affording three good double bedrooms
- Large open plan sitting/dining room
- Shaker style kitchen units with built in oven and gas hob
- Well appointed family bathroom
- Lovely rear garden, backing onto Chalice Hill and benefiting from a lodge/summerhouse, currently used as an office/work space
- Conveniently situated close to Glastonbury Tor and Chalice Well, also a level walk to the High Street
- Gas fired central heating and double glazing
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Chilkwell Street, Glastonbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Castle Cary Station8.6 miles
About the agent
The company was founded in 1991 and rebranded as Holland and Odam in 2017. We are now the leading independent estate agency in mid Somerset and offer a comprehensive property service including sales, lettings and financial services.
We have always been committed to providing our customers with high-quality, independent advice based on outstanding local knowledge, commitment and professional expertise.
You'll find that our business is built on traditional values of loyalty and hone
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11187521. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by holland & odam, Glastonbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.