Caledonian Road, London
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- Newly Refubished
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Ground floor
- Three Piece Bathroom
- Laminate flooring throughout
- Close local shops and amenities
- Fully Furnished
- Available February
The property is located towards the rear of a period conversion with shared entrance. The property comes with neutral decor, laminate flooring throughout and centrally heated .Compromising from two double bedrooms, fully fitted kitchen, three piece shower room, open plan living room. The property comes fully furnished and is available in right now!
Located in the midst of Islington, surrounded by plenty of transport links such as, Kings Cross St Pancras, Caledonian Road Underground (Piccadilly Line, Zone 2) and Caledonian Road & Barnsbury Overground, along with (night) bus links (91, 259, 274, 17)
This property is perfect for students or professionals.
Viewings are recommended.
Caledonian Road, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Caledonian Road & Barnsbury Station0.3 miles
- Caledonian Road Station0.6 miles
- Kings Cross Thameslink Station0.6 miles
About the agent
We are an independent estate agent, specialising in residential sales, lettings and property management within Islington.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101493000299. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harris Brown, Islington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.