London Road, Wallington
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- Detached seven bedroom manor house
- Historical listed building
- Half an acre of gardens
- Off Street Parking
- Adjascent to Beddington Park
- Pets considered
- 0.8 miles form Wallington Station
A beautiful seven bedroom grade 2 listed detached house that is formerly the home to painter Arthur Hughes.
An imposing detached 17th Century house with parts dating back to the 15th Century with many oustanding original features, formerly the home of the pre raphaelite painter Arthur Hughes famous for his April Love, now in the Tate Gallery whose other works include Ophelia, home from Sea, The Tryst to name but a few.
This most stunning and historicl property will have instant appeal for the discerning tenant seeking a historic residence.
Set in half acre of formal gardens and set back with approximately 150ft front driveway, with the front laid to lawns surrounded by shrubs with two octagonal ponds fed by an artesian well.
The property consists of seven bedrooms, four bathrooms, eat in kitchen, through reception room, dining room, ballroom, conservatory, basement, landscaped garden and off street parking.
Viewings are highly recommended
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
London Road, Wallington
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hackbridge Station0.5 miles
- Carshalton Station0.6 miles
- Wallington Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Wallington Barnard Marcus office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Barnard Marcus has been trading since 1979, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Barnard Marcus as your estate agent…
>> Your local Barnard Marcus team in Wallington
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference P0787J0210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus Lettings, Wallington - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.