Seaway, St. Lawrence
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- One Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Fitted Kitchen
- Open Plan Lounge/Diner.
- Shower Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Rent includes water rates
- Long Term Let
- A short walk to the River Blackwater
KITCHEN 10' 7" x 9' 10" (3.23m x 3m) Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted base and wall units, one and a quarter bowl sink unit inset into granite work tops, integrated fridge, built in electric oven and four ring hob, tiled splash backs, open plan to lounge.
LOUNGE 14' 9" x 13' 9" (4.5m x 4.19m) Double glazed French doors to front aspect, double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, open plan to dining area.
DINING AREA 8' 10" x 7' 8" (2.69m x 2.34m) Double glazed French doors to rear aspect, wood effect laminated flooring, radiator.
INNER LOBBY Doors to bedroom and shower room, built in cupboard.
BEDROOM 11' 10" x 8' 8" (3.62m x 2.65m) Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, built in wardrobe.
SHOWER ROOM Obscure double glazed window to side aspect, corner shower cubical, vanity wash hand basin, close coupled WC, tiled floor and walls, smooth ceiling with inset downlighters, extractor fan.
FRONT GARDEN Driveway for three vehicles leading to a GARAGE. Shingled area, oil tank, area laid to lawn.
REAR GARDEN Smallish area with artificial lawn and panelled fencing, side access.
Seaway, St. Lawrence
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Southminster Station4.0 miles
- Althorne Station5.8 miles
About the agent
CURTIS O’BOYLE – experienced and enthusiastic independent estate agents with a reputation you can trust
Curtis O’Boyle’s first office opened in May of 1998 and was soon recognised for very high standards of service to home buyers and sellers by receiving the industry’s highest accolade of being selected “The Best Independent Estate Agency Office in the UK” at the National Association of Estate Agency Awards. This much coveted and prestigious award was achieved through friendly, knowled
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100923003009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curtis O'Boyle, Maldon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.