Swinnow Road, Bircotes, Doncaster
- Generous Garden Plot
- Spacious Semi
- NO CHAIN
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Lounge & Breakfast Kitchen
- Garage & Driveway
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION - Fantastic SEMI DETACHED home located to popular SWINNOW ROAD in BIRCOTES. Sitting within a GENEROUS GARDEN PLOT with ample off street parking and views over the play park. Offered with NO CHAIN - Don't miss out!
Ideal semi detached family home sitting within a generous garden plot over looking the play park on Swinnow Road in Bircotes. Having accommodation arranged over two floors including a lounge, breakfast kitchen and cloakroom on the ground floor. With two double bedrooms and a spacious family bathroom on the ground floor. This home was previously a three bed, and could be put back to its original layout should a buyer decide to do so. With a good sized driveway to the front providing ample off street parking, along with a garage. The rear garden is generous, with plenty of lawn and some established shrubs and trees. Bircotes provides a range of local amenities including various shops and super markets, healthcare and schools. This home is offered with NO CHAIN and vacant possession.
Ground Floor Accommodation
Accessed via a front facing door, the entrance hall has parquet flooring, a central heating radiator and stairs leading to the first floor accommodation.
Lounge 11' 4" MAX x 17' 1" MAX ( 3.45m MAX x 5.21m MAX )
With both front and rear facing double glazed windows creating a light and bright room. This generous reception room has space for a fire, two central heating radiators, coving to the ceiling, TV aerial and a telephone point,
Kitchen 10' 10" MAX x 12' 1" ( 3.30m MAX x 3.68m )
With both front and side facing double glazed windows, this kitchen has a range of wall and base units, an electric hob and oven, extractor fan, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, central heating radiator, TV aerial and plumbing for a washing machine.
The rear lobby has a rear facing door leading out to the garden, access into the cloakroom and there is a pantry and storage area in the understairs space.
With a side facing double glazed window, low flush w/c and central heating radiator.
First Floor Accommodation
Landing area with a rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 12' 9" ( 3.33m x 3.89m )
Double bedroom with a front facing double glazed window, laminate flooring, central heating radiator, TV aerial and storage space to an alcove.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" MAX x 9' 1" MAX ( 3.43m MAX x 2.77m MAX )
Double bedroom with a front facing double glazed window, wardrobe space within the alcove and a central heating radiator.
Off the landing there is a walk in storage cupboard with a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and cupboard to one wall.
Family bathroom with a rear facing obscured double glazed window, freestanding bath unit, wash hand basin, low flush w/c, fully tiled walls and flooring, central heating radiator and extractor fan.
To the front of the property is an enclosed garden which is walled and gated with a lawned area and block paved driveway for off street parking.
To the rear of the property there is a spacious garden which is fenced and enclosed. The garden is lawned with borders having a block paved patio area and pathway to the bottom of the garden. There is a bar area and at the bottom of the garden is an area of mature trees and shrubs. There is a gated pedestrian entrance to the side and a garage with an up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Swinnow Road, Bircotes, Doncaster
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Doncaster Station7.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Bawtry William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Bawtry
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY106251. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.