Old Terrace, Pleasley, Mansfield
- Extended four bedroomed detached situated
- Perfect for growing families
- Downstairs, cloakroom/WC, En-suite and family bathroom
- Walk-in dressing room
- GCH system
- Block paved driveway for many vehicles and a detached garage
- Gardens to the front/side and rear
- Full details to follow shortly!
Positioned on a quiet spot within the popular village of Pleasley is this extended four-bedroomed detached with NO UPWARD CHAIN!
Briefly comprising of; Entrance hallway stretching the full expanse of the front elevation, inner hall with stairs rising, lounge which leads into the dining room looking directly onto the rear garden, breakfast kitchen, utility room, and downstairs cloakroom/WC. First floor: Landing, four bedrooms, walk-in dressing room, family bathroom along with En-suite shower room.
Externally: Low maintenance frontage which is mainly laid to lawn and borders, block paved driveway to the side elevation, double gates which then open up to a second driveway and detached garage (the access into the garage is narrower due to the extension at the side elevation). The rear garden itself is low maintenance with the potting area, an area for relaxing (the hot tub in the photo could be included depending on the price achieved), and a separate outbuilding currently used as a video room.
VIEWING RECOMMENDED TO APPRECIATE THE ACCOMMODATION ON OFFER.
Entrance Hallway -
Dining Room -
Breakfast Kitchen -
Utility Room -
Downstairs Cloakroom/Wc -
Master Bedroom -
Bedroom Two -
Bedroom Three -
Bedroom Four -
Family Bathroom -
BrochuresOld Terrace, Pleasley, MansfieldBrochure
Old Terrace, Pleasley, Mansfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mansfield Woodhouse Station2.3 miles
- Mansfield Station3.1 miles
- Shirebrook Station3.2 miles
About the agent
We take care and pride ourselves when selling your biggest asset. Your house isn’t just a property, it’s HOME!
With over 47 branches and counting, our award winning Mansfield Office*, launched in 2011 by Managing Director Jordan Mariner, specializing in the selling and sourcing of residential property and land within Mansfield/surrounding villages. We are also experts for new build development, asset management, corporate and matrimonial estates.
*The Guild of Professional Estate
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31204873. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Fallowell, Mansfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.