Cambridge Road, Portswood, SOUTHAMPTON
- AUCTION SALE
- 02 February 2022
- EPC Rating - D
AUCTION SALE 02 February 2022 - > Character two/three bedroom semi detached house > Requiring a level of upgrading & extending
*** GUIDE PRICE £200,000 PLUS ***
Freehold with Vacant Possession
Cambridge Road sits on the cusp of Portswood and the Inner Avenue area of central Southampton, which appeals to both growing families and investment buyers who need to be within walking distance of local
amenities. The main Southampton and Solent Universities are located nearby along with public transport to all areas.
A character older style semi detached house offering a good level of accommodation and requiring some upgrading and improvements. The property would benefit from being extended to the rear to create an
excellent sized family home.
Ground Floor: Side Entrance with Stairs to First Floor, Lounge, Dining Room, Extended Kitchen, Lobby, Bathroom.
First Floor: Landing, Bedroom One (double), Bedroom Two (double) leading to Bedroom Three.
Outside: Off road car parking to the front with sideway and gated access leading to an enclosed rear garden with a patio/hardstanding area and slightly raised area which is laid to lawn.
(1) Parts of the rear elevation of this property are single skin. All potential purchasers are advised to have guaranteed funding in place prior to bidding. (2) At the time of marketing the property is tenanted but will be offered with vacant possession on completion.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Photographs and Measurements: Some images may have been taken by a wide angled lens camera. These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Cambridge Road, Portswood, SOUTHAMPTON
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Denys Station0.6 miles
- Southampton Central Station1.0 miles
- Bitterne Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Southampton Auctions Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Southampton Auctions
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference AUC0029462. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southampton Auctions. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Fox & Sons, Southampton Auctions on 02382 200173.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.