East Downs Road, Bowdon
6,424 sq. ft.
(597 sq. m.)
- Superlative Location
- 6426 SQFT
- Original Features
- Architecturally Stunning
- Catchment for Outstanding Schools
- Walking Distance to Hale & Bowdon
- Double Garage
- Private Gardens
- Playroom & Music Room
- 6 Bedrooms
Comprising; Porch, entrance hallway, dining room, lounge with bay window, snug, kitchen with stunning curved windowed wall and open plan living space, study, WC, second kitchen and double garage. To the first floor is the main bedroom with en-suite, 2 double bedrooms and family bathroom. Above is another bedroom with en suite to this side of the house. Accessed form the second staircase you will find the music room with balcony, 2 further bedrooms and a large playroom. There is a basement area providing a utility space and storage to one side and cinema room to the other. Beautiful private garden to the rear, with ample off road parking to the front.
Vine House provides prospective buyers with a rare opportunity to acquire one of the most sought after properties in the local area.
Council Tax H
BrochuresEast Downs Road, BowdonEPCBrochure
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
East Downs Road, Bowdon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hale Station0.5 miles
- Altrincham Station0.9 miles
- Navigation Road Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Hibbert Homes Estate Agents were established in the Summer of 2012 by friends and business partners Adrian Hibbert and Will Magdzinski. As school friends, both Adrian and Will were born and raised in the local area and shared a vision of what Estate Agency should look like in the 21st Century. Predominantly covering areas such as: Hale, Altrincham and Bowdon.
In 2016, Hibbert Homes expanded and moved to a much larger premises, occupying a prime posit
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31205200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hibbert Homes, Hale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.