Imber Road, Winchester
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Spacious 1289 sq feet 5 bedroom house
- Recently refurbished throughout
- Presented to an excellent standard
- Kitchen with range cooker and dishwasher
- Two shower rooms
- Five double bedrooms
- Ample off road parking
- Easy access to city centre
- Close to Tesco superstore and local stores
- Gas, electricity, water & broadband included
This large student house has recently undergone a full refurbishment, providing five beautiful double bedrooms, all fully furnished and fully inclusive of bills - gas, electricity, water and broadband. The house benefits from a lovely kitchen with stainless range cooker and a dishwasher. There are two modern shower rooms, off-road parking for multiple cars and a smartly presented, decked rear garden.
Imber Road, Winchester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Winchester Station0.9 miles
- Shawford Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Martin & Co is a highly ambitious organisation. All Martin & Co offices are owner operated - a key point of difference ensuring quality of service. We have a strong focus on the lettings sector. We also offer an estate agency sales proposition to provide vendors with a wider choice for property and buy-to-let investment solutions.
Established in 1986 and launched as a franchise in 1995 Martin & Co has quickly grown to almost 200 offices nationwide. We are th
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100540003811. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Winchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.