Belmont Road, Wirral
- SEMI DEETACHED FAMILY HOME
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- DRIVEWAY WITH GARAGE
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- VIEWINGS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Belmont Road, Wirral
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Kirby Station0.4 miles
- Hoylake Station0.9 miles
- Manor Road Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Bradshaw Farnham & Lea are proud to be a part of The Venmore Group, the North West's largest group of independent estate agents with roots dating back to 1849.
Led by Branch Manager, Carly Moy-Howell, Bradshaw Farnham & Lea West Kirby specialise in selling homes in West Kirby and surrounding areas including Hoylake, Caldy, Thurstaston, Newton and Meols.
Our West Kirby branch was the company's first in the Wirral and h
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11218455. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, West Kirby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.