Handel Way, Biggleswade
- Beautifully Presented Home
- Spacious Top Floor Master Bedroom
- Four Bedrooms
- Numerous Upgrades & Improvements
- Cloakroom & En-Suite
- Approximate 1.3 Mile Walk to Station
- Integrated Kitchen Appliances
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Garage and Parking to Rear
- Remaining NHBC Warranty
Entrance Hall -
Living Room - 4.18m x 4.90m (13'9" x 16'1") -
Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 3.46m x 3.25m (11'4" x 10'8") -
Bedroom 2 - 3.36m x 3.06m (11'0" x 10'0") -
Bedroom 3 - 3.21m x 2.70m (10'6" x 8'10") -
Bedroom 4 - 3.36m x 1.74m (11'0" x 5'9") -
Master Bedroom - 5.97m x 4.88m max. over stairs (19'7" x 16'0" max. -
En-Suite - 2.98m x 1.51m (9'9" x 4'11") -
Garage - 5.99m x 3.00m (19'8" x 9'10") - Up and over door, power and light, eaves storage space
Outside - Enclosed, low maintenance rear garden approximately 35ft x 17ft (10.67m x 5.18m) with side gated access, weather-proof power point, outside tap. South Westerly aspect.
About The Area - Kings Reach has its own shopping court with a Sainsbury's Local, barbers, arts and crafts shop, pizza take out and coffee house. There is also a community centre, numerous play parks and greens, plus nursery and lower schooling.
Biggleswade offers a vast array of amenities from newsagents, butcher, baker, cafes and restaurants, hair salons, opticians, independent food stores and craft shop to High Street brands such as Lloyds Pharmacy, Boots, Greggs, Subway, Iceland and many more.
The River Ivel provides some lovely picturesque waterside walks with plenty of attractive 'green space' dog walks nearby.
The expanding A1 retail park has encouraged some major retailers to Biggleswade with big brands such as Marks and Spencer, Next, Boots, Halfords, Argos, Wilko, Pets at Home and Homebase to name a few, plus the recently opened Lidl supermarket.
Agents Notes - Council Tax Band - D
Gas fired central heating.
Rear garden with a South Westerly aspect
Precise Location: What3words - first.spend.permanent
BrochuresHandel Way, BiggleswadeBrochure
Handel Way, Biggleswade
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Biggleswade Station1.0 miles
- Sandy Station2.7 miles
- Arlesey Station4.8 miles
About the agent
Hancock’s Estates is a local, family run business with a genuine focus on customer service and delivering what we promise. We pride ourselves in the standard of property presentation, striving for exceptional promotion and accurate, comprehensive detail. Individual, bespoke marketing strategies are utilised because we acknowledge every house sale is unique. After twenty years in the business, Phil is well known locally, having created a reputation for honest, realistic advice with no pressur
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31206032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hancock's Estates, Biggleswade. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.