Lambarde Square, Greenwich, London, SE10
- Guide Price £500,000 to £550,000
- Secure Underground Parking
- Bright and Spacious Accommodation with Stylish Interiors
- Private Balcony with Skyline Views
- Maze Hill BR, North Greenwich Underground & Cutty Sark DLR Stations Close By
- Close to Vibrant Amenities, O2 and Greenwich Park
- Stunning Third Floor Modern Apartment
- Larger Than Average 82 sq m / 883 sq ft
- EWS1 Compliant
The kitchen area comprises a high quality range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating inset sink unit, induction hob with overhead extractor and electric oven below, and additional space for appliances. There are two well sized double bedrooms, with inbuilt storage to the master, plus a stylish family bathroom with a white three-piece bath suite, separate luxury walk-in shower unit, and elegant tiling.
The property is ideally situated within easy reach of North Greenwich underground (Jubilee Line), as well as Westcombe Park and Maze Hill stations (London Bridge, Cannon Street and Thames Link) and numerous regular bus routes. Greenwich itself is just a short distance away with excellent overground and DLR connections into Central London, Canary Wharf and the City.
Greenwich provides an array of shops, riverside pubs, fashionable bars, cafes and restaurants, as well as a selection of regular markets, the iconic site of the Cutty Sark and beautiful Greenwich Park with the Royal Observatory. The superb O2 Arena complex is also close-by, providing unrivalled entertainment and leisure facilities, including concerts, shows, cinema, restaurants, and bars.
The area is also well served by wonderful boutique shops and eateries in nearby Blackheath, as well as excellent local schools, including nearby Halstow Primary (OFSTED Outstanding).
What do you love most about your home?
Bright and airy - good sized flat with large windows with lots of light and sky view
Great location - proximity to the Greenwich Park and lively Cutty sark and Blackheath, best restaurants, pubs, and cafes
Easy commute - with many options -bus stops at doorstep, North Greenwich station, Maze Hill station, Cutty Sark DLR…
Safe - three security calls to get to the flat
Good neighbours - Helpful community
Comfortable and convenient - NHS and leisure center in the same vicinity. Supermarkets, Ikea, shopping complex all at walking distance or 2 mins drive.
What do you love about the area?
o Love the touristy energy in Cutty Sark, love the local energy in Blackheath, love the shopping and entertainment at o2 which is at a walking distance away from the flat
o Crown pub where everybody loves my dog and greets him with a bowl of water and a treat!
o Even the Costa baristas know what we order
o Outstanding Halstow Primary School where my son thoroughly enjoyed his primary education
o Cutty Sark markets, theatre, Blackheath farmers market.
We have thoroughly enjoyed living here for 7 years, my son was 6 when we moved here and he is now 13.
Lambarde Square, Greenwich, London, SE10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Maze Hill Station0.3 miles
- Westcombe Park Station0.5 miles
- Island Gardens Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Nested are the first estate agents built specifically for home movers. From sale to settled, our winning formula of market-leading technology, hyper-local agents and unparalleled customer service is bringing home selling into the 21st century. Our area partners are so much more than estate agents; they're industry experts who love property so much, they've made it their bread and butter.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference b7a73l0v_EAF_88945. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.