Llantarnam Road, Llantarnam, Cwmbran
- MODERN DETACHED PROPERTY
- SEPARATE DINING ROOM
- FITTED KITCHEN AND UTILITY ROOM
- FOUR BEDROOMS WITH EN-SUITE TO MASTER ROOM
- DRIVEWAY LEADING TO GARAGE
Main Description - ***GUIDE PRICE £360,000 - £370,000*** One2one are delighted to present this four bedroom detached property located in Llantarnam on the outskirts of Cwmbran, this property is conveniently placed for access to the M4 motorway network. On approach to the property you have a driveway suitable for two vehicles leading to a single garage with an electric door, the accommodation comprises of an open entrance hall where you'll find the staircase directly in front of you, also providing access to the the main reception rooms of the ground floor. The living room is a generous room with plenty of space for a range of seating furniture, the second reception room is a good sized dining room which provides ample space for a family sized dining table and chairs with double glazed French doors leading to the conservatory with a double glazed surround, modern fitted kitchen with ample unit and worktop space with room for freestanding appliances as well as a utility room with space for a fridge/freezer and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Lastly on the ground floor is a cloakroom/wc. Upstairs there are four bedrooms with an en-suite to the master bedroom and a family bathroom. Outside the rear garden is mature with various plants, shrubs and a cherry tree, paved patio area ideal for all your outdoor furniture, low maintenance artificial grass, garden shed to remain and side access. Offered with No Chain.
FLOORPLAN TO FOLLOW
BrochuresLlantarnam Road, Llantarnam, CwmbranBrochure
Llantarnam Road, Llantarnam, Cwmbran
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cwmbran Station1.3 miles
- Newport (S. Wales) Station3.5 miles
- Rogerstone Station3.9 miles
About the agent
At One2One Estate Agents Ltd, we are here to ensure every aspect of your home move is not just catered for but done so in a highly professional manner and with customer service that is second to none.
As a company we pride ourselves on being able to provide our clients with the services they require. If you are looking to sell, we charge a FIXED FEE OF £999 inc Vat. This is regardless of your property price and is also on a no sale no fee basis. Furthermore there is no tie in on
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31206110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by One2One, Torfaen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.