Naish Estate, Barton On Sea
- Kitchen/Living Area
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two En-Suites
- South Facing Sun Deck
- Re-Designed & Re-Furbished
- Clifftop Location
- 17 Years Remaining on Lease
- Stunning Views
- Use of Hoburne Naish Facilities
Wessex Contemporary 41 x 20
Totally re-designed & re-furbished
Length of Lease - 17 Years
Maintenance and Ground Rent - Approximately £7,500 p.a.
Naish Estate, Barton On Sea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Milton Station1.8 miles
- Hinton Admiral Station1.5 miles
- Sway Station4.7 miles
About the agent
Mitchells Estate Agency originated in Highcliffe in 1962 and was followed by the New Milton branch opening in 1969. In Spring 2015 we opened our Mudeford office and we now believe that this ensures comprehensive coverage of this beautiful stretch of the south coast.
We are able to assist in all areas of the market from studio flats to country homes and the Partners and staff pride themselves on providing a first class service.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100501008810. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mitchells Estate Agents, New Milton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.