Caspian Way, Purfleet
- Two Double Bedrooms
- First Floor
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Electric Heating
- Fitted Kitchen
- Spacious Lounge
- Family Bathroom
- Close To Station
Communal Entrance -
Entrance/ Hallway -
Lounge/ Diner - 6.81m >13'0 x 3.43m max -
Kitchen - 2.44m x 2.29m -
Bedroom One - 3.45m x 3.33m -
Bedroom Two - 3.45m x 2.67m -
Communal Grounds -
Residential Car Park -
Lease Information - Lease: 107 Years Remaining Approx.
Service Charge: 1300 approx
Ground Rent: 190 approx
Agency Information - 1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Referral Fees - Please note a referral fee of up to £400.00 including VAT per transaction could be received from any referred solicitor upon completion.
5.1 - Griffin could earn up to 5% of total removal costs if client proceeds to instruct the services of Trunk Logistics LTD ( Our Offical Removal Partner).
Continued... - 5: Griffin has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Griffin has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Buyers Reservation Fee Information - Griffin Grays provide a reservation fee service to protect both our buyers and our vendors from being gazumped or gazundered.
A reservation fee is very similar to putting a holding deposit down when renting a property. It is a payment made by a buyer to provide exclusive rights to buy a property, under certain conditions and at an agreed price. The reservation fee is set at £1,000 for properties available through us Full terms and conditions are available at the office or can be sent to you via email upon request.
BrochuresCaspian Way, PurfleetBrochure
Caspian Way, Purfleet
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Purfleet Station0.2 miles
- Chafford Hundred Station2.2 miles
- Slade Green Station2.3 miles
About the agent
We are a local family run business who offer a range of services to the property world. Whether you are looking to buy / sell / rent or let out your home, the experienced team at Griffin will cater for your needs. Situated in the heart of Grays, we can offer maximum exposure to all prospective purchasers and tenants. With regular full colour advertisements in the local press, and our extensive rightmove.co.uk advertising, Griffin will get you moving!
We are a local family run business w
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31207825. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Griffin Residential Group, Grays. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.