Greys Road, Merriott
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Open Plan Living Room/Kitchen/Diner
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Single Garage And Driveway Parking
- Popular Village Location
A well presented semi-detached house situated in this favoured residential area. The accommodation briefly comprises an open plan living room/kitchen/diner, large conservatory, three bedrooms and bathroom. Outside there are gardens to front and rear, a single garage and driveway parking.
Double glazed door to front. Two side aspect double glazed windows. Radiator.
Single glazed door to front. Stairs rising to first floor. Radiator.
Living Room 14' 1" max x 12' ( 4.29m max x 3.66m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Under stair cupboard with telephone point. TV point. Radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 17' 5" x 8' 5" ( 5.31m x 2.57m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Fitted with a range of base and wall units. Work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Tiled splashbacks. Space for cooker with cooker hood over. Breakfast bar. Radiator. Double glazed door to rear. Double glazed patio door to rear.
Conservatory 16' x 10' ( 4.88m x 3.05m )
Side and rear aspect double glazed windows. Double glazed door to side. Double glazed patio doors to rear. Plumbing for washing machine. TV point. Radiator.
Side aspect double glazed window. Airing cupboard. Access to loft.
Bedroom 1 10' 3" x 8' 3" ( 3.12m x 2.51m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. TV point. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 11" x 8' 5" plus recess ( 2.72m x 2.57m plus recess )
Front aspect double glazed window. Built-in cupboard. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 6" x 6' 10" ( 2.59m x 2.08m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Radiator.
Front aspect double glazed window. Fitted with a white suite comprising a bath with mixer taps and electric shower over, wash hand basin and WC. Part tiled. Extractor fan. Radiator.
To the front of the house the garden is mainly laid to lawn with a driveway providing parking and leading to the single garage. The enclosed rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a paved seating area. A gate at the side of the garage gives pedestrian access to the front.
Garage 17' x 8' 3" ( 5.18m x 2.51m )
With up-and-over door and rear aspect single glazed window.
From Fox & Sons town centre office proceed out of Crewkerne on the A356 (North Street). On the outskirts of town turn left signed to Merriott. On entering the village turn right at the second mini roundabout into Lower Street. Take the first turning left into Manor Drive and the second turning left into Greys Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Greys Road, Merriott
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crewkerne Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Crewkerne Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Crewkerne
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local e
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CRK104832. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Crewkerne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.