First Floor Flat, 17 Finborough Road, London, SW10 9DF
- This sale is conditional and is subject to confirmation by the seller, who will accept or decline the highest bid no longer than two working days from the bidding closing time.
- This listing is provided in association with Foxtons, London's leading estate agent
- Attractive first floor apartment with high ceilings
- French doors to South-West facing private balcony
- Additional, self-contained studio with en suite shower
- Light, open plan living space
- Gross internal floor area is approximately 576 sqft (53.6 sq m)
- Online Auction on Wednesday, 02 February 2022
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with BidX1
Beautifully presented throughout, this is the first floor apartment of an attractive period building. With light & airy living space, this apartment benefits from a second bedroom arranged as a separate studio.
BidX1 and Foxtons are working in Partnership as Joint Agents for the online auction and due to this any enquiries, viewings, bids or offers on the property will require your details to be shared between both Bidx1 & Foxtons.
Viewings are by appointment only unless open house times are displayed, please contact us to book your appointment with our Auction teams.
Subject to confirmation
This means the buyer is invited to make an offer at or above the opening bid price of the listed property. Once bidding is closed, the vendor has 48 hours to decide if they want to accept the highest bid or not. If you are not the highest bidder your participation fee will be refunded in full within a maximum of 5 business days (unless delayed by the card provider) post the bidding closing time. If you are successful following vendor acceptance, in accordance with the authority you provided on registration, BidX1 will sign legally binding contracts relating to the sale of the property on behalf of the you and the vendor.
The invited opening bid is not to be considered as a guide price and is not an indication of the reserve price.
Finborough Road is conveniently situated moments from sought-after Fulham Road with many restaurants and cafés, while King's Road is close by featuring a wide selection of shops and boutiques.
Two bedrooms / two bathrooms wc's / reception dining room / kitchen
Online Auction on Wednesday, 02 February 2022. For further information, such as legal documents and property information, please visit bidx1.com.
First Floor Flat, 17 Finborough Road, London, SW10 9DF
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Brompton Station0.5 miles
- Fulham Broadway Station0.5 miles
- Earls Court Station0.6 miles
About the agent
We are Ireland’s largest auction company, providing buyers and sellers with a powerful, worldwide, online bidding platform.
We sell a broad mix of properties offering opportunities within various sectors including retail, office, industrial, pubs, hotels, farms, development sites, apartments, houses and commercial investment portfolios.
With a database of 77,000 registered buyers; 1.6 million web visits per annum from over 185 countries; a transparent process; and our professional
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 73599. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BidX1, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call BidX1, London on 020 3858 2752.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.