Finborough Road, SW10 9DF
- Two bedrooms
- Excellent location
- 554 sq ft
- Southern end of Finborough Road
- Virtual tour available
An opportunity to buy a lovely two bedroom property in the heart of Fulham and within the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, positioned at the southern end of Finborough Road.
The flat is on the raised ground floor and comprises of two bedrooms, one bathroom and an open plan kitchen and reception room. Both of the bedrooms are positioned at the back of the property, providing a peaceful nights sleep. The second bedroom could be used as an at home office, providing the perfect space for a couple or first time buyer or a London base during the week. Alternatively, the flat would make a great rental investment, as it has done for our client. The flat is in good condition throughout.
Finborough Road, SW10 9DF
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Brompton Station0.4 miles
- Fulham Broadway Station0.5 miles
- Earls Court Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Daniel Watney is a modern firm of Chartered Surveyors which has been offering property services in London since 1859.
Located in Fleet Street, we’re a multi-discplinary practice advising clients on the commercial and residential London property markets.
Our residential team specialise in the letting, management and sale of a diverse range of property in Clerkenwell, Barbican, the City and central and suburban London. From the letting of an individual apartment to the active manag
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 13FinboroughRoad2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Daniel Watney, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.