Finborough Road, London, SW10
- 610 sq ft
- Large double bedroom
- Storage throughout
- Quiet terrace
- Long leasehold - 166 years remaining
- Smaller second bedroom or home study
- Excellent location
Excellent top floor flat in a prime Fulham location. The entrance to the flat is on the second floor, with internal stairs leading up to the third floor. Off the landing as you enter the flat there is a smaller bedroom, which would also be a lovely space for an at home office. Access to the terrace is through this room. Up a few more stairs, you have a large semi open plan kitchen and reception room, fully fitted with white goods. The double bedroom is located at the rear of the flat, providing a quiet atmosphere. There is built in storage in the bedroom. Next to the bedroom there is a family bathroom with a bath tub and overhead shower.
The flat is located on Finborough Road, moments walking distance from the Fulham Road. There are excellent transport links all within a short walking distance, including; Earl's Court (district & piccadilly lines), West Brompton (overground), Fulham Broadway (district line) and South Kensington (district and circle lines). There are also ample bus routes, spanning across Central London.
Long leasehold - 166 years remaining.
Finborough Road, London, SW10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Brompton Station0.4 miles
- Fulham Broadway Station0.5 miles
- Earls Court Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Daniel Watney is a modern firm of Chartered Surveyors which has been offering property services in London since 1859.
Located in Fleet Street, we’re a multi-discplinary practice advising clients on the commercial and residential London property markets.
Our residential team specialise in the letting, management and sale of a diverse range of property in Clerkenwell, Barbican, the City and central and suburban London. From the letting of an individual apartment to the active manag
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 46FinboroughRd. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Daniel Watney, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.