High Street, Scunthorpe, DN17
- A Four Bedroom Mid Terrace House
- Requires Modernisation
- Benefits from Rear Patio Garden
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Taylor James Auctions LTD
For Sale By Public Auction on 2nd February 2022. Please note that the Auction will be an online auction via our website with Remote Bidding. You must pre-register to bid no later than 8am on 2nd February 2022
For further information including viewing times and legal packs please visit our website.
A Four Bedroom Mid Terrace House in Need of Some Updating
Ground Floor - Reception Room, Kitchen
First Floor - Reception Room, Bedroom, Shower Room/WC
Second Floor - Three Bedrooms, Bathroom/WC
Rear Patio Garden
High Street, Scunthorpe, DN17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crowle Station1.4 miles
- Althorpe Station4.4 miles
- Thorne South Station5.0 miles
About the agent
Taylor James Auctions are specialist national property auctioneers, with an emphasis on providing an unrivalled service to both buyers and sellers
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference tj_6_959. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor James Auctions LTD, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Taylor James Auctions LTD, Birmingham on 0121 396 0718.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.