Burns Close, Stevenage
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED
- SOUGHT AFTER 'POETS ESTATE'
- ENTRANCE PORCH AND SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- BAY FRONTED LOUNGE
- RE-FITTED MODERN KITCHEN BREAKFAST ROOM
- CONSERVATORY / UTILITY AND DOWNSTAIRS WC
- GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS WITH FITTED WARDRBOBES
- MODERN BATHROOM WITH OVER BATH POWER SHOWER
- 30'7 x 16'9 L SHAPE GARAGE WITH REMOTE ELECTRIC SHUTTER DOOR
- PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS
ACCOMMODATION AND DIMENSIONS Entrance Porch 7'2 x 6'1
Entrance Hallway 11'1 x 7'0
Lounge 12'1 x 11'11
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 19'4 x 9'1
Conservatory 15'9 x 7'9
Bedroom 1: 12'11 x 11'6 (excl robes)
Bedroom 2: 11'6 x 8'10
Bedroom 3: 8'0 x 7'1 (excl robes)
Family Bathroom 7'6 x 5'7
L Shape Garage 30'7 x 16'9 (max to max)
BrochuresAgent Hybrid - 2 ...
Burns Close, Stevenage
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stevenage Station1.8 miles
- Knebworth Station3.4 miles
- Watton-at-Stone Station4.5 miles
About the agent
Est. 2017 Agent Hybrid falls between traditional and online estate agency. Our aim is to deliver a personal, one to one estate agency experience, whilst delivering a service of excellence.
Our agents are hand picked to cover areas local to them. Therefore being able to offer enviable knowledge to prospective purchasers, that may be interested in your home.
Upon contacting us, you will be appointed your very own local Agent Hybrid. Your Agent Hybrid will visit you to value your p
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100960002360. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Agent Hybrid, Stevenage. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.