Hall Road, Norwich
- An Impressive Detached Bungalow
- Originally Built as the Freshwater Pump House to the Sultzer Reservoir
- Totally Renovated & Remodelled By Local Developers
- Packed Full of Original Features with the added twist of Contemporary style
- Underfloor Heating Throughout
- Open Plan Howdens Kitchen/Diner with Built-In Appliances
- Lounge with Bi-Fold Doors to the garden
- Family Bathroom & En-Suite Shower Room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Ample Off Road Parking
The bungalow consists of open plan kitchen / diner with impressive fitted Howden`s kitchen with built in appliances, utility cupboard, lounge with bi-fold doors to the garden, family bathroom, two double bedrooms, main with en-suite. Externally, there is a shingle driveway to the front of the property, providing ample off road parking. The lawned garden wraps around the bungalow with a patio area to the rear, all enclosed by fenced borders. The property has a air source heat pump, with underfloor heating thoughout.
This single storey home is situated at the heart of Old Pump House Court, which is an exclusive development situated along Hall Road. There are schools and local shops in the vicinity, with the city centre and train station just over a mile away.
Kitchen/ Diner - 22'4" (6.81m) x 10'1" (3.07m)
Double glazed door to front with specialised fitted mirror entrance, two double glazed windows to front, fitted Howdens kitchen with base units and quartz worktop, bowl and a half sink unit, integrated fridge freezer, Neff oven, induction hob, Neff dishwasher.
Lounge - 13'8" (4.17m) x 14'8" (4.47m)
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed bifold doors to front.
Base unit with plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
Bedroom One - 12'8" (3.86m) x 9'8" (2.95m)
Double glazed window to side, double glazed door to rear.
Walk in shower, wash basin, low level W.C., part tiled, LED Illuminated Bathroom Mirror.
Bedroom Two - 9'0" (2.74m) x 9'8" (2.95m)
Double glazed window to side.
Shower over bath, wash basin, low level W.C., part tiled, LED Illuminated Bathroom Mirror.
There is a shingle driveway to the front of the property, providing ample off road parking. The lawned garden wraps around the bungalow with a patio area to the rear, all enclosed by fenced borders.
Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and as so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Pymm & Co cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. This is provided as a guide to the property and an inspection of the property is recommended.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Hall Road, Norwich
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Norwich Station0.9 miles
- Salhouse Station5.7 miles
About the agent
In 2006, the first branch of Pymm & Co was opened by local estate agent and current Managing Director, Steve Pymm. Steve had been working as an estate agent in Norfolk since 1996, holding key positions and heading a chain of offices and a franchise. Situated in the centre of Norwich opposite the local landmark John Lewis store, the opening of the Ber Street branch was the realisation of Steve's vision to use his expertise and local knowledge to form a committed and professional estate agent w
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11497_PYMM. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pymm & Co, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.