Middle Hay View, Sheffield
- GUIDE PRICE £90,000, - £100,000
- Ideal for first-time buyers
- Two reception rooms
- Two double bedrooms
- Re-fitted kitchen
- No chain
- Modern bathroom
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Yopa
GUIDE PRICE £90,000, - £100,000
Having gas central heating and UPVC double glazing the accommodation also boasts a good size enclosed rear garden and in brief comprises an entrance hall, good size lounge with a fantastic outlook, dining room, a stunning refitted kitchen, family bathroom, two double bedrooms and a private rear garden making this ideal for a first time home or buy to let property.
Entrance Hall - A front-facing entrance door leads into the welcoming entrance hall, with stairs leading down to the lower level.
Lounge - A good sized reception room that has a large window that floods the room with natural light, whilst providing a pleasant outlook.
Dining Room - With ample space for a large dining room suite and a rear-facing window proving a bright outlook this room is the perfect space for hosting family meals and/or entertaining guests and friends alike.
Kitchen- Recently refitted and enjoying a good range of fitted white high-gloss wall and base, complemented by a contrasting work surface with an inset sink and drainer unit with a swan neck mixer tap set beneath a front-facing window. Finished with stylish tiled wall coverings and PVC wall panels. Other features include space for a cooker with a cooker hood over, space for a fridge/freezer and plumbing for a washing machine.
Bathroom - Having an attractive suite in white which comprises a vanity sink unit with storage below and panelled bath with mixer taps and shower above and WC. Front-facing obscure glazed UPVC window allows for ventilation and natural light.
Lower Level - A door leads out to the garden.
Bedroom One - A good size double bedroom with a large rear-facing window and built-in cupboard that offers storage.
Bedroom Two - Another good-sized double bedroom with rear facing window overlooking the rear garden and a built-in cupboard that offers storage.
Outside - To the front is a pleasant courtyard style garden outbuilding that provides storage. To the rear of the property is a good size enclosed garden which is mainly a decked patio. All of which is enclosed and enjoys a degree of privacy.
EPC band: E
Middle Hay View, Sheffield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Herdings Park Tram Stop0.5 miles
- Herdings Leighton Road Tram Stop0.6 miles
- Gleadless Townend Tram Stop0.7 miles
About the agent
Yopa is an award-winning estate agency with local agents operating across East Anglia. With fair fixed fees, a No Sale, No Fee option, and a team of experts on hand every day of the week, you'll know your home sale or purchase is in great hands.
So why choose Yopa?
- Local Yopa agents sell a home every twelve minutes
- We have been named the best online estate agency of 2021
- We're rated 'excellent' by Trustpilot based on over 13,000 reviews
- Our fair fi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 272343. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, East Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.