St Johns, Woking, Surrey, GU21
- Over 1000sqft of Accommodation
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Close to Bus Links Offering Easy Access to Woking Town Centre
- Walking Distance to St Johns Village
- Close to Numerous Schools
- Downstairs Cloakroom
The accommodation offered exceeds 980sqft and includes three well proportioned bedrooms. These share the use of a neat family bathroom that has been fitted with a three piece suite that includes a wash hand basin, w/c and a corner spa bath with shower. Downstairs there is a generous kitchen/dining room that has been fitted with a range of base and eye level shaker style units with integrated dishwasher, washing machine and space for appliances. Further accommodation includes a rear aspect lounge, downstairs cloakroom and an office that is ideal for those working from home. The sunny rear garden is easy to maintain and has been laid with decking and a patio area that provides space to sit and relax. To the front is small garden that is laid to lawn. Viewing are recommended.
St Johns village has a bustling high street providing a good range of day to day shops as well as enjoying the delights of the Basingstoke Canal with its pretty tow paths. Woking is approximately one mile away which has excellent shopping facilities as well as one of the best services to Waterloo stations anywhere in the area. The village has access to several good primary schools as well as Winston Churchill secondary school.
St Johns, Woking, Surrey, GU21
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brookwood Station1.7 miles
- Woking Station1.9 miles
- Worplesdon Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Partner Andrew White leads the team at Seymours Independent Agents in Knaphill. Andrew has worked for over 15 years in the local area giving you experience and knowledge in taking care of your home buying and selling needs.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WOK220005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Seymours Estate Agents, Knaphill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.