Viaduct Gardens, London, SW11
- 9th Floor
- 796 internal sqft
- 72 sqft balcony
- Fully integrated kitchen with state of the art appliances
- Beautifully crafted bespoke bathroom
- 24 hr concierge
- Home to the world's one and only Sky Pool
- Home to a rich mix of restaurants, bars, cafes and boutiques
- Membership to the exclusive EG:LE Club which grants our residents and their guests access to the Sky Deck with Sky Pool and Orangery rooftop bar, private cinema, multiple gyms and so much more
- Move in Now
Tenure: Leasehold, 999 years remaining
9th Floor - M0907
This fantastic 796sqft 2 bedroom apartment boasts a fully integrated kitchen and appliances with custom wardrobes in the bedrooms and bespoke bathrooms.
Each apartment has its own aspect, whether that's looking up to the Sky Pool, across to the US Embassy, or into one of our beautiful garden squares
The aesthetic is inspired by classic 1950s American design which manifests itself through the creative use of space, materials and detailing. Generous spaces and floor to ceiling windows together with materials such as marble and walnut parquet flooring quietly impart quality and class, reinforcing the sense of solidity and enduring good taste.
About Embassy Gardens
Embassy Gardens is a 21st-century development on the South Bank of London, looking across the River Thames to Chelsea and Kensington. With its own green space, art trail, shops, restaurants and cafés, Embassy Gardens offers residents and their guests the complete London experience in the centre of the city.
- 3 minute walk to the new Nine Elms tube station
- 10 minute walk to Vauxhall overground/tube station
- 7 minutes to Oxford Circus from Vauxhall station
- 12 minutes to Eurostar and Kings Cross from Vauxhall station
- 24 minute walk to Battersea Park
- Less than 40 minutes to London Gatwick, Heathrow and London City Airports
All Embassy Garden residents gain exclusive membership to the Eg:le Club which grants our residents and their guests access to the Sky Deck with Sky Pool and Orangery rooftop bar, Maureen O'Hara private cinema, Belmont Gym and so much more.
Residents at Embassy gardens are able to float through the air in the world's one and only Sky Pool. Spanning the Embassy Gardens' Legacy Buildings, the Sky Pool is the world's first 'floating' swimming pool. The 25-metre long acrylic pool will allow members of the development's exclusive Eg:le Club to glide between buildings 35 metres up in the sky.
- Sky Pool
- Residential cinema
- Close to historic attractions
- Fixtures and fittings throughout the building are handcrafted
Viaduct Gardens, London, SW11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nine Elms Station0.2 miles
- Vauxhall Station0.4 miles
- Pimlico Station0.5 miles
About the development
Embassy Gardens by EcoWorld Ballymore
- The central London riverside neighbourhood overlooking Chelsea and Pimlico.
- The Sky Pool is the world's first 'floating' swimming pool
- Membership to London's most exclusive members club EG:LE
- Book your exclusive tour of our marketing suite - Contact the team on 0203 642 3591
EcoWorld Ballymore is formed of Eco World, one of Malaysia’s leading property developers and Ballymore, who have over 20 years’ experience in the London property market. The two companies share the vision of creating some of London’s most exciting and innovative residential developments. Their joint venture represents a careful balance of investment in three of the most important waterside development projects in London’s future, both east and west: Embassy Gardens, London City Island and War
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference M0907. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by EcoWorld Ballymore. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.