Mountgrove Road, N5 2LS
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Private Garden
- Epc C Rating
- Chain Free Sale
- Great N5 Location
- Close To Clissold Park & Highbury Fields
- Mins Walk to Highbury Barn
- Split Level
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Mountgrove Road, N5 2LS
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Arsenal Station0.5 miles
- Finsbury Park Station0.6 miles
- Manor House Station0.7 miles
About the agent
David Andrew have been established since 1994 and over the years we have seen many of our clients choosing to return to us as their first choice of agent for sales, rental and property management services. As an independent agency, we can offer a tailor-made service that is unique for each customer and our long-standing experience in North London means we have an unrivalled and distinct advantage over our competitors. This winning combination enables us to achieve the best possible price for
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101291011487. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Andrew, London - Highbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.