Brooklea, Caerleon, South Wales, NP18
2,164 sq. ft.
(201 sq. m.)
- Substantial detached property
- 2164 square foot of accommodation
- Well-presented with fabulous views
- Porch and entrance hall
- Four bedrooms, master ensuite
- Three reception rooms
- Family bathroom plus cloakroom/WC
- Front and rear gardens
- Integral garage garage, driveway and electric charging point
- Sought after residential location
Set back from the pavement on a quiet residential cut-de-sack, this enviable three story property is approached via a driveway, bordered by a red brick wall, leading to the integral garage. A paved pathway leads to the attractive front lawn, storm porch and main entrance door where you are welcomed into this well-presented family home with living quarters spread over an impressive 2,164 square foot.
Internally the generous and versatile layout gives you the flexibility to arrange your home to suit your lifestyle. The accommodation is light, spacious and tastefully decorated throughout. Arranged over three floors, the accommodation briefly comprises of:
Ground floor - Generous storm porch, protecting the main entrance; entrance hall; cloakroom/WC; family room, which could be transformed into a home cinema, bar, or sports room; and a utility room/garage, separated by stud partitioning this space could easily be revered back to being a large garage.
First floor - Dining room, which depending on your your needs could be used as a study, music room, or even a fifth bedroom; generous lounge with feature log burner, and French doors opening out onto the balcony so that you can enjoy the sun and fabulous views; and, a large open plan kitchen/dining area, benefiting from a recently fitted kitchen with seamless worktops, and French doors opening out to the rear garden.
Second floor - Four bedrooms, master ensuite, and a family bathroom.
The property further boasts an enclosed, landscaped, terraced garden. Enjoying generous paved patio areas, lawn, and a range of mature shrubs, trees and plants - all perfectly suited to entertaining and family living.
Situated on the outskirts of the sought-after historic village of Caerleon, within the catchment area of popular primary and secondary schools and conveniently close to a wide range of facilities including shops, restaurants, pubs and sports and social clubs. There is easy access to road networks, M4 corridor, the Celtic Manor Resort, and the new Grange University Hospital. Early internal inspection is highly recommended.
*ROOM SIZES AND LAYOUT ARE ON THE ATTACHED FLOOR PLAN*
*VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL*
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Brooklea, Caerleon, South Wales, NP18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newport (S. Wales) Station2.7 miles
- Cwmbran Station3.5 miles
- Pye Corner Station4.3 miles
About the agent
If you think you can get a better value deal elsewhere please let us know.
We are here to help at a price you are happy to pay.
Our marketing strategies are as individual as you are so our fees can compete and beat all Estate Agents, including the online/call centre agents.
To get a full overview of our company visit our website, Hathways.co.uk.Your Property is Our Business
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 00004996. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hathways Estate Agents, Cwmbran. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.