Wood Lane, West Bromwich
- Great for first time buyers
- Offroad parking
- conservatory at the rear
- Great location
- Three good sized bedrooms
This mid terrace property is located in a great location. With being in close proximity to Great Bridge, West Bromwich and Oldbury, access is easy with all of the multiple bus routes located nearby, your also a short walk away from Dudley street guns village tram station for commuting to Birmingham.
Connells are proud to list this three bedroom mid terrace house, the property comprises of a large driveway, entrance hallway, living room, kitchen with integrated units, downstairs bathroom, a modern conservatory to the rear and three spacious bedrooms to the upstairs. The property is in a desirable location and wont be on the market for long! So please call us now to arrange your viewing on .
Block paved driveway.
Front door leading into the property with door to lounge.
Lounge 13' 3" max x 12' 9" max ( 4.04m max x 3.89m max )
Window to front, radiator and electric fire.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 10' ( 2.69m x 3.05m )
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, one hold sink and drainer, integrated oven, hob with cooker hood over, lino flooring and radiator.
Conservatory 8' 10" max x 11' 4" max ( 2.69m max x 3.45m max )
UPVC construction with access to rear garden.
Bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiled.
First Floor Landing
Doors to bedrooms, radiator, loft access with pull down ladder, boarded loft area with electric points.
Bedroom One 8' 5" x 16' ( 2.57m x 4.88m )
Window to rear, radiator, combi boiler and fitted cupboard.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" max x 9' 2" max ( 4.01m max x 2.79m max )
Window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 7" max x 10' 3" max ( 2.31m max x 3.12m max )
Window to front, radiator and storage cupboard.
Fully slabbed housing shed and side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Wood Lane, West Bromwich
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dartmouth Street Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Dudley Street, Guns Village Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Lodge Road, West Bromwich Town Hall Tram Stop0.5 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in West Bromwich for all your property needs
At Connells our tea
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WBW308344. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, West Bromwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.