Beechlands Drive, Clarkston, Glasgow, G76
- ** CLOSING DATE - THURSDAY 27TH JANUARY AT 12PM **
- A much admired location within Clarkston
- Classically proportioned spacious rooms sizes with a flexible layout
- Southernly orientation with driveway and garage
- Flexible three public/four bedroom family layout with conservatory
- Perfectly suited to a range of buyers
25 Beechlands Drive is a traditional Clarkston bungalow which has been a beloved family home for the last 26 years. Slightly elevated, the property sits proudly in level grounds of which the rear gardens boast a southernly orientation. The house has been systematically improved and reconfigured over the years yet offers a wonderful opportunity for further upgrading as demonstrated by many other properties within the area.
The ground floor accommodation offers traditional style reception hallway, lovely and bright lounge with feature bay window and fireplace, spacious TV room with corner window and stairway to the converted attic, broad and spacious dining room, excellent main bathroom, modern wet room/shower room, two fantastically proportioned bedrooms, expansive breakfasting kitchen and adjoining conservatory allowing access to the garden via French doors.
Upstairs the attic has been converted into two bedrooms with plenty of storage space left in the eaves. The bedrooms have fitted Velux and although spacious there is development potential via the addition of dormer windows.
The property is compete with double glazing, gas central heating with smart thermostat system, home alarm and is in lovely decorative condition.
Externally the front portion of the grounds have been Monoblock to allow for multiple vehicular parking. The driveway extends to the rear portion of the grounds which hosts the detached garage and gardens with raised potting flowerbeds. The gardens are easily maintained via a mix of Monoblock, decking and stone.
EER BAND C
BrochuresBrochure 1Home Report
Beechlands Drive, Clarkston, Glasgow, G76
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Clarkston Station0.6 miles
- Williamwood Station0.7 miles
- Whitecraigs Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Once, Estate Agents were Estate Agents. Nowadays, they're often lawyers, mortgage brokers and letting agents too - but not at Corum. We work exclusively in Estate Agency, meaning we devote 100% of our time doing what our customers want: securing the best price. Most Estate Agents will reassure you that they care as much about selling your home for the best possible price as you do.
The agency's original founding partners worked together at one of the largest estate agencies in the count
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 22691262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, Clarkston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.