Melrose Street, Sherwood
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- £105 PER PERSON PER WEEK - BILLS INCLUDED
- FULLY FURNISHED TO A HIGH STANDARD
- REGULAR TRANSPORT ROUTES TO NOTTINGHAM TRENT
- MODERN KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- AVAILABLE FOR 22/23 ACADEMIC YEAR
- 3D SMART VIEWING, AVAILABLE
*** £105 PER PERSON PER WEEK! NO DEPOSIT OPTION AVAILABLE ***
Located within a short distance of Nottingham Trent University this property is ideal for two friends who are looking for a property within a good distance to University but in a friendly residential area! The property briefly comprises: spacious living area, seperate dining area, modern kitchen, two double bedrooms, further single bedroom as a spare room and a modern bathroom! The rent is inclusive of all bills and is fully furnished to a great standard.
Double bedrooms - Furnished with double beds, desks and wardrobes.
Lounge - Spacious lounge having sofas, coffee table and cabinet
Dining area - Further dining area with all necessary furnishings
Kitchen - Modern kitchen with range of wall and base units with appliances
Bathroom - Fitted bathroom with three piece suite consisting of bath with over head shower, WC and basin
Melrose Street, Sherwood
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Beaconsfield St Tram Stop1.2 miles
- Shipstone St Tram Stop1.3 miles
- Basford Tram Stop1.3 miles
About the agent
Leaders is one of the UK's largest and most-established independent estate and lettings agencies. With a network of over 120 branches, Leaders provides its customers and clients with a comprehensive range of property services including: residential sales, lettings and property management, financial advice, conveyancing, surveys and valuations and land and new homes, meaning our clients and customers can achieve all their property solutions 'Under One
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P235736. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Lettings, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.