Poachers Lane, Sudbrooke, Lincoln, LN2
- Substantial five bedroom house (all en suite) laid out over three floors
- Impressive reception space ideal for entertaining
- Bespoke kitchen breakfast room opening onto garden
- Principal bedroom with luxurious en suite bathroom and dressing room
- Block paved driveway and triple garage
- Large west facing garden with loggia complete with log burner
- Much sought after village on the outskirts of Lincoln
- EPC Rating = B
5 Poachers Lane is a substantial newly constructed five bedroom house which enjoys a large plot on this quiet cul de sac and backs onto a playing field in this sought after village. The property has been designed and built with considerable flair with a magnificent grand entrance hall and impressive open spaces making it ideal for entertaining offering over 4,500 square feet (not including the garages).
In more detail the accommodation comprises entrance lobby leading to grand entrance hall with triple height vaulted ceiling, a feature oak staircase with glazed wine cellar complete with bespoke wine wracks. The dining area has bifold doors and views across garden, doors to double aspect sitting room with gas effect fire and bifold doors overlooking garden.
Double aspect bespoke kitchen breakfast room with good range of wall and base units and two islands with quartz worktops and integrated appliances, door to large utility room with stable door, walk in pantry and WC. There is an impressive double aspect living room with vaulted ceiling and exposed beams, bifold doors and log burner.
First floor with galleried landing and cupboard, principal bedroom with glazed sliding doors, dressing room and en suite bathroom, guest bedroom with en suite bathroom and mirror fronted wardrobes, third bedroom with en suite shower and mirror fronted wardrobes.
The top floor has two further en suite bedrooms both with mirror fronted wardrobes.
Outside the property is approached via a block paved driveway with parking for several vehicles and access to the triple garages. To the rear is a large garden which is mostly laid to lawn with two paved terraces. There is an open loggia complete with log burner.
Sudbrooke is a sought after village which lies approximately 6 miles north east of Lincoln with excellent road links nearby.
The village has a convenience store, Post Office and hairdressers in addition to the other local facilities available in neighbouring Nettleham. Additionally, Ellison Boulters - the local primary school - is classed as Outstanding and there is also an excellent Grammar School at Horncastle with a good bus link from Sudbrooke.
The Lincoln A46 bypass offers access to Newark (about 21 miles), where from Newark Northgate Station there is a direct rail link to London (Kings Cross from 80 minutes) as well as access to the A1 road network.
Lincoln has a range of amenities including shops, leisure facilities, the Cathedral quarter and universities. The County Hospital is also accessible as is the well respected Minster School in uphill Lincoln.
More local facilities can be found in the neighbouring villages of Nettleham, Scothern and Welton, which has the locally renowned William Farr School.
Square Footage: 4,562 sq ft
Energy Performance Certificates
Poachers Lane, Sudbrooke, Lincoln, LN2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lincoln Central Station5.0 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LIT210226. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.