Apartment 11D Bridgewater Wharf
- Great Location
- Lift Access
- On-site Gym
- Residents Lounge
- Communal Garden
- Ready in Q2 2022
- Double Glazing
- Water front
- 35% CASH DEPOSIT REQUIRED
Each apartment will be completed with contemporary fixtures and fittings which will raise the bar when it comes to modern living in this busy city. In addition, many apartments include spacious balconies which overlook Salford and Manchester, providing the sort of views which are in high demand.
Bridgewater Wharf is the perfect home for people looking to live close to both Manchester city centre and the picturesque Salford Quays waterfront, which includes MediaCityUK. Both are only a short distance from the development, as are all of the restaurants, shops, bars and public transport options that anyone could ask for.
When on-site amenities are taken into account - such as secure cycle storage, a communal residents' lounge, a private gymnasium and parking on selected units including electric charging points - it is clear that Bridgewater Wharf is an outstanding opportunity for investors.
Apartment 11D Bridgewater Wharf
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cornbrook Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Exchange Quay Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Salford Quays Tram Stop0.4 miles
About the agent
Speak to our experts: 0207 193 0646
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103500007661. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Flambard Williams Limited, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.