Kennedy Gardens, Sevenoaks, TN13
- Extended & Refurbished End Terrace House
- Four Bedrooms
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Living Room
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Convenient Location
To the first floor, off the landing which has access to the loft and an airing cupboard, there are four bedrooms and bathroom. The principal bedroom offers a walk in dressing room area and door to an ensuite shower room with WC and wash hand basin. The contemporary bathroom has a suite with bath with shower over and glass shower screen, WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit beneath and ceramic tiling to floor and walls.
Externally, the rear garden has views over the school playing fields and there is a patio area running adjacent to the rear of the house, there is a gate providing side access. To the front, the property is set back from the road with steps up leading to the front door and there is an allocated en bloc garage parking space. Previous planning permission was granted to create a hardstanding driveway to the front of the property. Internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Kennedy Gardens, Sevenoaks, TN13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bat & Ball Station0.5 miles
- Sevenoaks Station1.0 miles
- Dunton Green Station1.6 miles
About the agent
We think you will love the quality of service you get from Langford Rae O’Neill. Here are a dozen reasons we think you might agree.
1. The owner of the business is actively involved in the day-to-day business
2. Small friendly team with over 130 years combined experience in the local market
3. The office is open 7 days a week
4. Prominent High Street location
5. High quality colour brochures and optional floorplans
6. Recently refurbished office and website
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SEH-GDN120PUCB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Langford Rae O'Neill, Sevenoaks. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.