Sea Road, Carlyon Bay, Cornwall
- Sea view
- Needing modernisation
- Prime, private coastal, residential road
- Panoramic views of the sea and coast
- Potential for redevelopment subject to consent
Situated on the seaward side of one of the most sought after private coastal roads on Cornwall’s golden riviera coast, commanding fantastic, panoramic views over miles of open sea, across Carlyon Bay and along the coast to the Gribbin Headland.
Ground Floor: entrance hall, cloakroom, sitting room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, lobby, bedroom 4/study, shower room.
First Floor: landing, dressing area, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, 2 further bedrooms, family bathroom.
Outside: electrically gated brick pavioured driveway with parking and turning area. Attached double garage. Raised decked balcony to the rear providing panoramic sea and coastal views, lower lawned area with a fenced rear boundary including a gate opening onto the South West Coastal Footpath.
Sea Road, Carlyon Bay, Cornwall
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Austell Station2.0 miles
- Par Station2.4 miles
- Luxulyan Station3.9 miles
About the agent
When it comes to selling your house, you only get one chance to make a good first impression and at Lillicrap Chilcott we have the experience and professionalism to ensure that you always will.
At our offices in Truro we bring together a county's worth of buyers and sellers under one single roof and then add to that the time and expertise of each and every member of our staff.
Moving house can be a long and tortuous process but here
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8745. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lillicrap Chilcott, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.