North Park Drive, Blackpool
- **VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR ABOVE**
- Magnificent Five Bedroom Detached Residence
- Three Reception Rooms, Open Plan Kitchen/Family Room
- Two En-Suites, Family Bathroom, Stunning Gardens
- Amazing Views, Very Popular Location, THIS IS A MUST SEE
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Farrell Heyworth
The property is a credit to the current owner. This location is frequently requested by many of our buyers and is close to Stanley park, golf course, schools, attractions, transport links, Blackpool Victoria hospital and motorway network.
The accommodation comprises grand entrance hall with under stairs storage and downstairs wc. Double doors lead to a reception area which is open plan to the dining room and a second sitting room with steps down to the spacious lounge with windows to the front and side, and feature fireplace. The dining room is a stunning room with two sets of doors leading to the rear garden and a feature ceiling with windows.
The kitchen is simply stunning with an excellent range of units, appliances and is open plan to the beautifully appointed orangery with double doors to the rear garden, air conditioning unit and under floor heating. Completing the ground floor is a separate utility room.
To the first floor the spacious landing gives access to five good sized double bedrooms. A pull down ladder provides access to the boarded loft.
The master bedroom has stunning views, dressing area with fitted wardrobes and an en-suite bathroom comprising bath, walk-in shower, his and hers basins and a low level wc.
Bedroom two also has an en-suite bathroom suite. Bedrooms three and four have fitted cupboard and overlook the rear. Bedroom five (currently used as a lounge) has feature patio doors which lead onto a balcony enjoying stunning views.There is also a three piece fitted family bathroom suite.
Externally there is a beautiful well maintained garden which is an exceptional size with a patio area, laid lawn and feature pond. There is ample driveway parking to the front which leads to an integral garage with power, light and electric shutters.
What The Agent Says
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the size and clever design of this property which was designed by the current owners. Call Farrell Heyworth today and avoid any disappointment.
North Park Drive, Blackpool
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Layton Station1.1 miles
- Blackpool North Station1.1 miles
- Blackpool South Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth are one of the UK's leading independent estate agents with branches across the North West and, as preferred agents for the Homesale Network, around 730 branches across the UK. We can help you buy, sell, let or rent and offer a full range of complementary services including surveys & valuations, lettings & property management, independent mortgage advice and conveyancing.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 230551. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, covering Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.