Heathside Road, Cheadle Heath
- Great scope and potential!
- 2 bed terrace with 2 reception rooms
- In need of modernisation
- Convenient location
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Andrew J Dawson
LOCATION The property occupes a convenient postion within walking distance of local shops on Stockport Road. Cheadle and Edgeley centers are approximately 1 1/2 miles away offering a good range of facilities.
LOUNGE 12' 2" x 11' 3" (3.71m x 3.43m)
SITTING/DINING ROOM 12' 2" x 11' 10" (3.71m x 3.61m)
KITCHEN 8' x 6' 10" (2.44m x 2.08m)
BEDROOM ONE 12' 0" x 11' 3" (3.66m x 3.43m)
BEDROOM TWO 12' 1" x 12' (3.68m x 3.66m)
OUTSIDE Outside and to the rear there is an enclosed courtyard style garden. To the front, there is a small off street garden.
Heathside Road, Cheadle Heath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stockport Station1.3 miles
- East Didsbury Tram Stop1.3 miles
- East Didsbury Station1.4 miles
About the agent
MEMBER OF THE GUILD OF ESTATE AGENTS – Andrew J Dawson Estate Agents are located in the hearts of both Cheadle and Gatley centres. Our Cheadle phone number is 0161 428 1488 and Gatley phone number 0161 491 6262 or alternatively you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
OUR EYE-CATCHING, DOUBLE- FRONTED CHEADLE OFFICE stands out as the most recognisable of all the local agents.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A PROPERTY -You can register your details with Andrew J Dawson and receive daily
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100661008663. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew J Dawson, Cheadle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.