Cairndow Court, Glasgow, G44
- A Ground floor retirement flat in a highly sought after and convenient development
- Large 17’ foot lounge
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Convenient location
- Onsite development manager and 24/7 pull cord system
- Ample Residents Parking
This retirement flat is conveniently situated for all the sought-after suburb Muirend has to offer. Well-presented throughout, this ground floor flat offers an easy move for any prospective purchaser. The accommodation comprises reception hallway with storage cupboard adjacent, large lounge/dining room, modern fitted kitchen, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and modern bathroom.
The specification includes electric heating, double glazing, and the subjects are presented in light modern decorative tones throughout.
It is also worthy of note that the Cairndow Court development has a guest room which is available for friends/family use which can be booked in advance. The building also has security-controlled access with 24 hour assistance facility (call system) and an onsite manager to look after the development and residents at certain times.
EER BAND D
BrochuresBrochure 1Home Report
Cairndow Court, Glasgow, G44
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Muirend Station0.1 miles
- Cathcart Station0.7 miles
- Langside Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Once, Estate Agents were Estate Agents. Nowadays, they're often lawyers, mortgage brokers and letting agents too - but not at Corum. We work exclusively in Estate Agency, meaning we devote 100% of our time doing what our customers want: securing the best price. Most Estate Agents will reassure you that they care as much about selling your home for the best possible price as you do.
The agency's original founding partners worked together at one of the largest estate agencies in the count
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 22778518. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, Clarkston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.