West Street, Yarm
- An Individual Four Bedroom Detached Residence Originally Constructed in The Late 19th Century & Now Extended to Create a Spacious Family/Executive Home
- Occupying A Generous Plot of 0.21 Acres with Established Gardens, Block Paved Driveway & Double Garage
- Extensive Lounge with Feature Vaulted Ceiling & Feature Gas Stove
- Separate Dining Room & Kitchen with Refitted Units
- Master Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobes & Vanity Area with Wash Basin & Shower Cubicle
- Three Further Bedrooms & Shower Room
- Warmed By a Gas Central Heating System & Providing Double Glazing
- Excellent Central Yarm Location with Convenient Access to The Vast Range of Amenities Offered by The Cosmopolitan Yarm High Street
With entrance door, built-in cloaks cupboard, double radiator, and internal door to the double garage.
3.02m x 2.13m
With built-in storage cupboards with one housing the free standing boiler. Radiator and side access door.
2.51m x 1.12m
Low level WC and wash hand basin in vanity unit. Radiator and double glazed window.
6.78m x 5.49m
Impressive room with a vaulted ceiling having exposed woodwork, storage areas and a feature gas stove with hearth. Two double radiators, double glazed window, and double doors to the gardens. Staircase to the first floor.
3.56m x 2.97m
With double radiator and double glazed window.
4.34m x 2.97m
Refitted wall and base units with plate racks, under unit lighting and granite worktops and upstands. Belfast sink unit with mixer taps. Built-in oven with gas hob and integrated fridge. Double radiator, double glazed window, and tiled floor.
With loft hatch.
5.2m to robes x 3.3m - 5.2m to robes x 3.3m Double radiator, two roof windows and fitted wardrobes. Wash hand basin in vanity unit, tiled shower cubicle and heated towel rail.
3.35m x 3.25m
Double glazed windows to two elevations and double radiator. Built-in wardrobes.
3.48m x 2.03m
Fitted wardrobes, double glazed window, and radiator.
2.41m x 2.29m
Radiator and double glazed window.
2.51m x 2.06m
Tiled Shower cubicle, wash hand basin in vanity unit and low level WC. Part tiled walls, heated towel rail, double glazed window, and spotlights.
Gardens & Garage
Gravelled area to the front with a walled boundary and wrought iron decorative rail. Brick store and block paved double width driveway leading to the double garage with two electric up and over doors, rear access door, power points and lighting. Plumbing for automatic washing machine and vent for tumble dryer. Storage rafters and loft space. A side path leads to the vegetable garden to the rear of the garage and continues on to the extensive side garden, which is mainly laid to lawn with shrub borders, walled boundary to one side and a pleasant, paved patio area.
West Street, Yarm
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Allens West Station0.9 miles
- Yarm Station1.2 miles
- Eaglescliffe Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Yarm is recognised one of Teesside's - and the North-east's - most picturesque towns, as well as its attractive High Street and pretty riverside spot, it's also thriving. There are a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants in Yarm that draw custom from the rest of Teesside and across the UK.
Michael Poole in Yarm are now the most established Estate Agents in Yarm having opened their prominent High Street branch in 1998. There is a very experienced team in
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR210204. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.