Milkwood Road, London
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- Three double bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Separate kitchen
- Private patio area
- Close to transport
- Close to Brockwell Park
Property Details - This wonderful three double bedroom flat is located within a short walk from Herne Hill over ground station, allowing for speedy access into Central London. Brixton is also just a walk away and has an abundance of restaurants, bars and other amenities, such as Brixton tube station, to enjoy. The flat, which is bright and airy throughout, comprises a spacious reception area and a separate kitchen, three double bedrooms and a generous size bathroom. The property also comes with its own private patio area.
Tenant Fees (Clapham Lettings) - In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts:
• Holding deposit - 1 week's rent.
• Deposit - 5 weeks' rent, or where the rent is more than £50,000 per annum, 6 weeks' rent.
During the tenancy:
• Payments to other third parties, such as council tax, utilities or payments for communications services.
• Default charges, such as payments for the replacement of lost keys or interest on overdue rent.
• Tenancy transaction charges, such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy.
Keating Estates is a member of UKALA Client Money Protect, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of UKALA PRS, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the Renting page our website or by contacting us directly.
BrochuresMilkwood Road, LondonBrochure
Milkwood Road, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Herne Hill Station0.1 miles
- North Dulwich Station0.6 miles
- Brixton Station0.7 miles
About the agent
One of London's leading independent estate agencies, Keating Estates passionately believe that our family run ethos and our collective centuries of Estate Agency experience can make an estate agency a valued local business for local residents like you and us. We think this is borne up as the vast majority of our business comes from word of mouth and recommendation today, as it always has.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31222456. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keating Estates, Herne Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.